SwapRight.com - Swap services with other people
Electric service upgrade
What I Need:
I need to upgrade electric service from 100 to 200 amp. I will supply all materials and I am looking only for a licensed electrician to perform the labor.
What I'm Offering:
Cape Cod Vacation Rental
Our vacation home is located 1/2 mile from Pleasant Bay Cape Cod and I will trade contractor service for rental time.
Please Note: This swap requires you to be located near the following location:
Massachusetts, United States
Contact This Person About Swapping Services
Flag Post as Inappropriate
Posted By: Karl G.
Massachusetts, United States
Date Posted: 11/4/2016
Please support our sponsors: