SwapRight.com - Swap services with other people
Family Law advice
What I Need:
Need someone to consult with to get a custody/support order/visitation agreement transferred from Mississippi to Washington. Neither parent lives in Mississippi any longer. Father moved out of state 2 years ago and mother last year.
What I'm Offering:
Pet sitting, secretarial, bookkeeping, resumes and cover letters, tutoring
I've done in-your-home round-the-clock pet sitting for 5 years, I have excellent references including rescue groups. I also do all types of secretarial work and have experience with drafting contracts, trademark registrations, software support services,
financial and bookkeeping. I am currently employed in the brand licensing software industry where I manage new client implementations, data conversion, training, troubleshooting, product management and help desk support. My company is in California but I work
from home in Washington. I can send a resume with my experience and qualifications.
Please Note: This swap requires you to be located near the following location:
Washington, United States
Contact This Person About Swapping Services
Flag Post as Inappropriate
Posted By: Syndi M.
Washington, United States
Date Posted: 7/3/2016
Please support our sponsors: