SwapRight.com - Swap services with other people
family law legal help
What I Need:
Provide consultation and follow through on child custody case... We already have agreement in place and other party is chipping away at it...looking to firm up and stop further encroachment
What I'm Offering:
Home Improvement
I am a 20 year experienced remodeler and renovation professional...can get you anything from a roof to a whole house remodel at cost...which will save you about 40-50% off retail
Please Note: This swap requires you to be located near the following location:
College Park, Maryland, United States
Contact This Person About Swapping Services
Flag Post as Inappropriate
Posted By: John W.
Maryland, United States
Date Posted: 4/9/2018
Please support our sponsors: