SwapRight.com - Swap services with other people
Growing partnership
What I Need:
I am a current MMJ patient, in a over-regulated state, and am looking for a legal place to set up my medicinal indoor/outdoor grow. I need someplace safe and secure to grow, while I reside with my garden. I'm looking to relocate to a legitimate state with
my current registered service dog, my garden and it's needed belongings.
What I'm Offering:
Basics and the entire groundwork for a full growing operation.
I have a currently running basic indoor garden. If given the right living arrangements, room/space and support, I can further upgrade, beyond my own personal use amounts, to an exponential size, and maybe even higher-grade quality, based your state's legality...
I have an entire currently running CFL set-up, with everything running a consistent supply of personal medicine, and can contribute much of the needed necessities, and in part to further expansion...
Contact This Person About Swapping Services
Flag Post as Inappropriate
Posted By: Mick L.
United States
Date Posted: 5/20/2017
Please support our sponsors: