SwapRight.com - Swap services with other people
I need an attorney to file a motion to lift an automatic stay
What I Need:
I'm a property manager who's tired of managing a "tenant from hell" and she's in Ch. 13. While I don't believe the rental property is involved (i.e. post petition) I still want my client landlord/parents to effectively evict her without being sanctioned
for violating the tenant's automatic stay.
What I'm Offering:
I am offering property management, paralegal services, as well some outdoor maintenance
I'm a nonpracticing paralegal who also attended some law school and also happen to be fluent in Spanish. I can therefore fashion virtually any service to your liking. For example, do you want me to reach out to your Spanish inquiries? Handle the difficult
tenant as a neutral third party? Be an expert witness in almost any setting that appears awkward?
Contact This Person About Swapping Services
Flag Post as Inappropriate
Posted By: Bill L.
Kansas, United States
Date Posted: 7/12/2018
Please support our sponsors: