SwapRight.com - Swap services with other people
I need general household construction.
What I Need:
I need carpentry, drywall, insulation, general repair for house.
What I'm Offering:
Exchange rent for house repairs (carpentry, drywall, insulation, general repair for house).
Please Note: This swap requires you to be located near the following location:
vale, North Carolina, United States
Contact This Person About Swapping Services
Flag Post as Inappropriate
Posted By: Mamie Lee W.
North Carolina, United States
Date Posted: 1/8/2017
Please support our sponsors: