SwapRight.com - Swap services with other people
I need to consult with a lawyer (Alabama)
What I Need:
I am representing myself in a traffic case (I know, I know). It's stupid, but I really want to. So I will. But I need help with paperwork, forms, etc. For example, it took me 6 hours to figure out how to make a request for discovery from the DA. :-( Help
What I'm Offering:
I am offering medical consultation services
I am a Family Medicine doctor and am able to offer a 2nd opinion, an honest opinion, a suggestion, or an educated (very educated) bit of insight into medical problems as well as possible concerns to be aware of, list of questions for your doc, studies/tests
that you might consider, etc.
Contact This Person About Swapping Services
Flag Post as Inappropriate
Posted By: Lena G.
Alabama, United States
Date Posted: 7/27/2016
Please support our sponsors: