SwapRight.com - Swap services with other people
Temporary housing in Northern California
What I Need:
I'm an Attorney that works throughout Northern California. I need temporary housing, approximately 6 months, and am willing to provide legal services on an ongoing basis. I can assist with matters involving Business Law, Property Law, Personal Injury Law,
Animal Law, Disability related matters and other fields. Contact me anytime at julieroseman@lawyer.com
What I'm Offering:
Attorney Services
Legal services relating to Business Law, Property Law, Disability, Agriculture, Contract Law and many other types of Law matters.
Contact This Person About Swapping Services
Flag Post as Inappropriate
Posted By: Julie R.
California, United States
Date Posted: 6/10/2018
Please support our sponsors: